Friday, August 21, 2009

FROM ME


CONVERGENCE

I have begun to understand the relation all things have to my work. My ability to interpret the things i see and touch around me. Owning a car has highlighted how different things looked from when i took the bus. This has certainly impacted on my visual language and how it can be used, the bus work seems different from the car work. It is not that one is better than the other, but the difference. What is significant is what i see and how it is translated into the work i do, how they can be applied to a design problem or how they can create design problems. Post, poles, lights, concrete, wood, things moving fast or slow, things static, loud noises, underlying sounds, street signs business signs, all makes and models of cars, streets, drains, people, the further we stand back, they all converge.